Since joining PROFIT INSIGHT® in 1987, Larry has worked on profitability enhancement engagements in Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Africa. These engagements focused on revenue enhancement strategies in retail banking, commercial banking, credit card issuance and merchant acquiring business lines. Larry’s extensive background in international consulting uniquely qualifies him to assist financial organizations to help identify “hidden” revenue opportunities.
Prior to joining PROFIT INSIGHT®, Larry worked for 12 years as Vice President of Operations for a Chicago based multi-bank holding company. His responsibilities included management of all delivery channels, item processing reconcilement and retail and loan product management. During his tenure there he also oversaw two system conversions for both the retail and commercial banking products
Having worked in highly developed banking markets and emerging banking markets, Larry brings a broad range of experience to assist clients. He has the ability to:
- Successfully navigate through highly regulated banking environments
- Identify unique competitive issues within different markets and countries
- Overcome various system requirements and limitations
- Develop strategies that focus on sophisticated banking products along with strategies focused on the under banked and unbanked market segments
- Generate a collaborative approach within each organization to assist in maximizing the benefit opportunity for the client
Larry has a BA degree in Business Economics from Benedictine University in Chicago and currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia in the US.